HELLLOOOOOO.
Hey everyone.. I don't even know who reads this thing.. but...
I'm Back.
It's been a while since I have updated my blogg. So I guess I'll feel ya in on the last year. Utah is great. I guess. I am going to school to become a Cosmotologist.. aka. I do the hair thing. I love every minute of it. I go to Sherman Kendall Academy. So if you need anything did. Come see me.
:)
Just FYI for the newbs out there. This blog is NOT one of those deep depressing bloggs that use HUGE words that they look up on thesaurus.com just to impress all the other "boggers" out there. I spell almost every word wrong.. get over it. I dont use big words.. and why would I when there are smaller words that mean the same thing... common sense ya'll. This blogg is me. So if ya dont like it. Your more than welcome to click on the next blogg.. They prolly use big words. Little preview on my life the last year that you have missed... Couple pics to get ya all caught up!
aka. My bff.
aka.BAMF.
he is the peaunut butter to my Jelly.
We bring out the worst in each other.
Works out well.
Loveee him.
xoxo

Basically adopted her
as my younger sis.
I would do anything for this girl.
and she knows it.
xoxo.

This is TorBear.
Little Brosky.
He kills it on the keys.
Drives me INSSAAANNNEEE..
But also keeps me sane.
Love you mann. :)

This is my puppy.
Tank.
Or.. tankers as my mom says.
He is my bestie.. I love him.
Nuff said.
Thats basically my year.. Life is getting crazy.. and I can't waiitt!



0 comments:
Post a Comment